EF – Education First
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language travel programs, academic programs and cultural exchange. Founded in Sweden in 1965, today EF has schools and offices in 52 countries. EF’s mission is to open the world through education.
One of EF’s biggest business units is EF International Language Campuses, specializing in language courses abroad for learners of all ages. Students can travel abroad to study English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese or Korean at EF’s own campuses.
EF’s inhouse video team works with video production and online video used to visualize student information, for content marketing and for video advertising. Our main channels to reach out are YouTube and other social media, managed both centrally and locally at EF’s offices around the world.
EF is looking for an Online Video Coordinator to join EF’s inhouse video team. The intern will be based in Stockholm, and will work with colleagues in Stockholm, Zurich and Bangalore. The Online Video Coordinator will work with the implementation and administration of EF’s digital asset management system (DAM), as well as with EF’s YouTube channels. The intern will mainly work with:
- Implementation of EF’s digital asset management system (DAM)
- YouTube channel administration
- Video search engine optimization (SEO)
- Subtitling and versioning of video content
- Aggregation of user-generated content
- Other projects
- A keen interest in online video, technology and marketing
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of Excel or other spreadsheet programs
- YouTube experience
- A high level of both Swedish and English (including written)
- Curiosity about foreign languages and cultures
- Attention to detail
Most of all we are looking for a curious and ambitious person who is interested in a future career related to technology and marketing.